Our SEC-registered transfer agency provides investor record keeping services for mutual funds, hedge funds and other pooled investment portfolios. Investor Services Associates work as a team to provide recordkeeping, transaction processing and overall service to investors in our clients’ Funds.
What Investor Services Associates do:
- Receive, process and settle shareholder trades, ensuring that investor records and cash movement activities are properly executed, recorded and reconciled
- Initiate and monitor bank activity on behalf of the funds
- Answer questions, solve problems and complete tasks for investors, clients and Nottingham team members
- Ensure compliance with FINRA and all applicable government regulators
- Work with the team to continuously improve service and processes
- Help with the launch of new funds and services
- Continuously learn and grow, while having fun along the way!
Nottingham offers on the job training and development, but associates need to come to the team equipped with:
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Dedication to providing a superior level of service to others
- Desire to build relationships with clients and coworkers
- Interest in and aptitude for the financial services industry
- Ability to solve problems independently
- Initiative, sense of ownership and a can-do attitude
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
*Knowledge and experience in business accounting is a major plus.
**Active and valid FINRA Series 6 license preferred. If not currently licensed, you will have a condition of employment for passing the Series 6 within six months.
We pride ourselves on a strong family-oriented culture with a pleasant, relaxed working atmosphere. Nottingham offers a wonderful benefit package and the ability to grow and advance.